What is MyUtilityBill?
MyUtilityBill enables the City of Bellevue Utilities customers to manage their account over the Internet.  Customers can view billing and consumption histories, view rate information, submit service requests, receive ebills, pay online and set up an auto pay from a checking or a savings account.

What is QuickPay?
QuickPay allows the City of Bellevue Utilities customers to pay bills online without having to register for a MyUtilityBill account.  All that’s needed are the customer and account numbers plus a valid Visa or MasterCard.
Why should I use MyUtilityBill or Quickpay?
MyUtilityBill and QuickPay are easy, convenient, safe and secure. With these services, your payment will post to your account the next business day. 

Who can use MyUtilityBill & QuickPay?
Any City of Bellevue Utilities customer is eligible, with the exception of Commercial accounts with Consolidated Bills. Consolidated Bills require “hands on” payment processing to ensure each individual account is credited for payments made.
Why should I set up auto pay?
Setting up an auto pay allows your entire balance to be deducted from your checking or savings account on the due date.  Once enrolled, you no longer need to manually pay your bill by the due date.  With Bellevue Utilities auto pay you avoid stress of payment or fear of late fees.

How much does it cost?
It's free - period.

How do I contact Customer Service?
You may email us at or you may call Utility Billing Customer Service Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM at (425) 452-6973.  Through the Ask Us, Tell Us selection on your account you can send a variety of notices directly to Bellevue customer service staff.  

Back to top


Pay Online

Pay by phone
Call Bellevue’s MyUtilityBill by Phone at 425-452-6979 any time day or night to make payment. Have your customer and account numbers and MasterCard or Visa card ready. You can also access your billing and payment history.
Pay by mail
Check payments take 5-7 business days to be applied to your account.  If your bill due date has elapsed or you have a pending water disconnection, contact customer service for the best payment method.  Please put your account number on your check and include the payment stub in the return envelope provided or address an envelope to:
Bellevue City Treasurer
PO Box 35139
Seattle, WA 98124-5139
Pay by automatic withdrawal from your bank
Sign into your online account select Auto Pay – Sign Up from the menu.  Read the terms and conditions, agreeing to the Auto Pay regulations if you wish to continue.  Next, select account type, enter routing number, account number and customer name.  Select next to complete your registration.  Continue paying your bill until the amount due box on your statement says, “Bank Pay – Do Not Pay”. 
Pay in person
Bellevue City Hall
450 110th Ave NE Bellevue 
Service First Desk    
1st Floor City Hall
Business hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Weekdays
Mini-City Hall (Crossroads)
Checks or money orders only
15600 NE 8th St. Suite H9
Business hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday
Drop Box
Enter City Hall Campus from 112th Ave NE. Continue right around loop; drop box is on your left at the end of the drive.

Online Bank payments/Bill Payer Payments
If you pay your bill using your financial institutions on-line service or another on-line payment provider, you must select "Bellevue, City of" as the payee and enter all 16 digits from your bill into the account field, in format XXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXX (customer number – account number). This will ensure quick crediting of your payment. In some instances your financial institution may send us a payment by mail. In these instances a delay of 5-7 days may occur in the processing of your payment.

Back to top


Can I access my utility payment history?
Yes. MyUtilityBill retains your billing and payment history. Detailed history is available starting April 2004 to present.

I am trying to make a payment online, but am unable to proceed. What’s wrong?
Once you select your payment method and click the Go button, you will be directed to a 3rd party site in order to complete your payment. Make sure to click OK on the message notifying you that you are being redirected. If you still don’t see another window with your payment options, your pop-up blocker may not be allowing the payment site to open. Adjust the settings on your pop-up blocker to allow pop-ups from

How do I change my Pop-up blocker settings?
See the Common Pop up Blocker page for more information on changing your Pop-up blocker settings.

What is an Auth #?
For your protection, credit card authorization numbers are required. This is the 3-digit code on the back of the credit card on the signature line.

What if the payment processing system seems delayed or slow while I’m making a payment?
Payment processing should be a smooth, quick transaction. However, in the event that it seems slow, it’s important to click the Submit button only once. Your payment will be processed, and you will receive a confirmation. Clicking the Submit button multiple times may generate multiple payments, in which case your Financial Institution may choose to hold your funds temporarily.  If you identify multiple payments have been made, contact the City of Bellevue to request a credit of the double payment.

Will I receive confirmation of my payment?
After you make a payment with a credit card, a screen confirming successful payment will show the payment card, date, time and amount. You may print a copy of this confirmation screen for your records.  If you’re registered for an account, with a user ID and password, you will receive an email receipt of your payment at your registered email address.

When will you know I paid?
All payments submitted on a regular business day before 9 PM Pacific Standard Time will be posted the following business day. Payments submitted during a weekend or City of Bellevue holiday will be posted the following business day.

Do I have to pay the full amount of the utility bill?
Partial payments are accepted. However, if the total amount due is not paid by the due date, the bill is considered delinquent and will be subject to late fees and possible water service disconnection.

Can I make payment arrangements?
If your account is in good standing, but you are unable to pay the full amount of the bill by the due date, you may make payment arrangements by calling Utility Billing Customer Service at (425) 452-6973.
*If you are a tenant, we are unable to make payment arrangements with you. Please have your landlord/property manager call Utility Billing Customer Service at (425) 452-6973.

Will paying online prevent service disconnection?
If you received a disconnect notice, call Utility Billing Customer Service to determine your payment options at (425) 452-6973.

If my water is already disconnected, will paying online turn it back on?
Call Utility Billing Customer Service for the total amount due to turn the service back on at (425) 452-6973. You must notify a customer service representative so he/she can verify payment has been received in order to schedule a service reconnection.

What about utility bills I pay through the mail?
All payments made on your account will be viewable through MyUtilityBill. Please include your customer #, account #, and amount paid with any remittance that is not paid online.

Can I schedule automatic payments using my credit card?
No.  However, you can schedule automatic payments directly from your checking or savings account.  Sign up for auto pay through your online account.

Back to top


How do I receive my eBill after I sign up for MyUtilityBill?
During registration for MyUtilityBill, you may elect to start receiving eBills. You can choose to receive both paper and electronic bills. We will notify you by email when your eBill is ready for viewing and paying online.

Note: If you choose eBill, you need to add the email address to your address book; otherwise, the email might be marked as spam by your email service.

I currently have my bills sent both to me and to a 3rd party. Will that party still get my bills if I sign up for eBills?
Do not sign up for eBills only if 3rd party Bill Notification needs to be active on your account. The 3rd party will still get copies of delinquency notices. You need to sign up for both eBills and printed bills to have a 3rd party receive a paper bill.

How do I change from paper bills to eBills (or vice versa)?
If you have already registered and would like to change your billing preference, click on Change Profile, then on Manage Profile, and change your selection in the Receive eBills box.

How do I view my current utility bill?
When you log in to MyUtilityBill, select billing history from the menu. You can click on any of the dates under the Bill Date column to see the details of each bill. If you elected to receive eBills, you will also see the word “View” under the Web Bill column. When you click on any of the “View” links, a separate window will pop up with your eBill.

How do I view older bills?
We switched billing systems in March 2004.  Historical billing information is available in your online account on the billing history page.  You will find detailed billing information, for the life of your account, as far back as the system conversion in 2004.

Can I print a copy of my bill?
Yes. If you receive eBills, click View under the Web Bill column for the appropriate bill. A separate window will pop up with your eBill. You may print using the printer icon from that window. If you still receive paper bills in the mail, an exact copy of your bill is not available online. You may view your billing details by clicking on the appropriate date under the Bill Date column. You may print using the printer icon in the Billing Detail window.

Why don’t I see graphs?
You need Adobe Flash Player installed on your computer to successfully view the graphs. To get the current version, visit to get the download.

Why does the graph on my paper bill look different than the graphs in MyUtilityBill?
The graphs look different because they are created using different types of software.

Back to top


How do I change my password?
You can change your password any time by clicking on Change Profile and then Manage Password.

What if I forget my password?
You may request a password reminder by selecting “Forgot password?” on the login page. Enter your username then click on Send Password. Your password reminder will be sent to the email address saved in MyUtilityBill.

I used to get eBills, but they stopped coming. What happened?
We may not have your correct email address. It is very important to update your email address in MyUtilityBill, especially if you are receiving eBills. To update your personal information, click on Change Profile, then on Manage User Credentials.
How do I update my Auto Pay information?
You can change your bank account information through your online account.  It’s important to make sure auto pay information is kept current as delinquency and NSF fees apply for any returned payment.  Requests to stop or change the auto pay information need to be made one week prior to the due/draw date.

How do I give you updated contact information for my account?
You may use the Ask Us, Tell Us feature to send updated contact information such as a new phone number or mailing address for your account.

How do I notify you that I’m moving?
We need to get very specific information regarding each move in our service area. Please call Utility Billing Customer Service up to 30 days prior to your move at (425) 452-6973. We will collect the information from you at that time.

Back to top


If my computer is left inactive, how long do I have before I am logged off MyUtilityBill?
If your computer is left inactive for a period of one hour, you will automatically be logged off.

Does MyUtilityBill work on my Macintosh computer?
Yes. It works on your Mac, as long as you have a current Web browser installed.

Can I apply for Utilities Rate and Tax Relief online?
No, you cannot apply for the Rate and Tax Relief program online. Click the Ask Us, Tell Us tab on the home page to request an information and application packet, or you may call (425) 452-5285.

Need more help?
If you have a question about the charges on your bill, or if you have any change to your account, you may email us at or you may call Utility Billing Customer Service Monday through Friday between 8AM and 5PM PST at (425) 452-6973.